Top 8 Health Benefits Of Almonds
Almonds are some of the most common and most consumed nuts all over the world. They are either consumed in their raw form or are accompanied by chocolates and sweets. These nuts have been applauded over the years for their taste and health benefits. Almonds are an excellent source of nutrients. Almonds are a high protein food. These protein-rich nuts are also known for their high manganese and vitamin E content. In addition, they are also rich in copper, vitamin B2, phosphorous, etc. Though almonds are also known to be a high-fat food, they contain monounsaturated fats which are health promoting fats. Mentioned below are some of the health benefits of almonds.
1. Almonds are rich in monounsaturated fats which are helpful in reducing bad cholesterol level. As a result, they prevent cardiovascular diseases and heart attack.
2. Consuming almonds improves the texture and appearance of the skin. They also prevent the skin from black heads, zits and premature aging. Almonds give the skin a fairer complexion.
3. Almonds also promote blood circulation. In fact, almond oil is considered to be a stress reliever.
4. Almonds are fibrous nuts and are the ideal solution for constipation.
5. A diet constituting almonds is a good source of vitamin E. Almonds also improve and strengthen bone density.
6. Almond oil is also known for its hair repair benefits. Applying almond oil to the hair can reduce problems like dandruff, hair fall, etc.
. Almonds, known for their high nutrient content, are very useful for people suffering from anemia. Almonds foster blood circulation and supply it with vital nutrients.
8. Almonds are also known to reduce the risk of diabetes. They can even keep blood sugar levels in check.
With the ability to make life better and disease free, almonds can be considered a boon to mankind. Make sure, your diet consists of almonds to enjoy all the above mentioned benefits.