Top 10 Health Benefits Of Pomegranate
Pomegranate is the fruit of life indeed. It has many elements and vitamins which your body needs for healthy living. Take a look at the top 10 benefits of eating pomegranate and living a healthy life.
- Pomegranate has 15 amino acids in it. 6 of such acids cannot be found in any other fruit except pomegranate. This fact is vital for vegans, as these 6 amino acids are found only in meat.
- Pomegranate keeps your heart healthy. It lowers your chances of having a heart attack or a stroke, because it keeps your vessels and arteries flexible. In this way, they do not solidify and blood circulates very easily.
- Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants which prevent cancer. It can also prevent the recurrence of prostate cancer among men. It prevents the cancer from spreading throughout their body.
- Pomegranate keeps your bad cholesterol level under control. It prevents cholesterol from oxidation and eventual clogging of your blood vessels.
- Pomegranate is the perfect fruit for diet and weight loss. It is low in calories and supplies your body with many vitamins and keeps it healthy. The fruit is rich with vitamin A, B and C which help to boost your metabolism.
- Pomegranate can cure you of night blindness. It stimulates the production of rhodopsin in your eyes and improves your sight.
- This fruit contains more antioxidants than red wine or green tea and is famous for its cancer prevention methods. In fact, pomegranate juice contains three times more antioxidants than the above mentioned food items.
- Pomegranate prevents breast and lung cancer. Research has shown that the juice of this fruit is capable of killing cancer cells and improving the health of normal cells in breasts and lungs.
- Pomegranate juice can be used for keeping your teeth healthy. It works as a natural germ killer and tones up the mucous tissues in the mouth.
- It helps to detox your body. Fresh pomegranate juice helps to clean your blood of toxins. It also boosts your appetite and improves your digestion.