15 Inspiring Quotes By Steve Jobs
A visionary, a creative genius, a world famous icon, Steve Jobs was a legend who changed the world of technology and consequently transformed millions of lives worldwide. He was not only someone who revolutionized the very meaning of innovation, but was also a great inspirational speaker. At his passing, we bring to you some of his most inspiring quotes.
1. “My job is not to be easy on people. My jobs is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.”
9. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.”
10. “I’m an optimist in the sense that I believe humans are noble and honorable, and some of them are really smart. I have a very optimistic view of individuals. As individuals, people are inherently good. I have a somewhat more pessimistic view of people in groups. And I remain extremely concerned when I see what’s happening in our country, which is in many ways the luckiest place in the world. We don’t seem to be excited about making our country a better place for our kids.”
11. “When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”
12. “Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?”
13. “Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.”
14. “Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have. When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R&D. It’s not about money. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it.”
15. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
After reading these quotes, don’t you think it’s not that hard to achieve in life? Tell us your opinion. Use the comment box.