6 Tricks to Lose Weight Fast
Ever felt the pinch of failing miserably at a weight loss regime you have been following over a long period of time? There is something that was just not right. Whenever, you are in such a tight corner, follow some simple tricks to lose weight fast.
1. Click a pictureA Picture always speaks more than a thousand words. Such is the effect of a photograph. Why not make use of such an impact on what you eat? Click a picture of every meal that you have for a fortnight at least and keep seeing them as frequently as possible. Research has proved that people who did it changed their eating patterns to include a more balanced meal and found their weight loss programs actually working. This is a simple trick where you realize the wrath you bring upon yourself by repeated viewing.
2. Replace soda with waterHave a glass of water before and after every meal. Switch to water over soda or an alcoholic beverage. This way you save yourself from gaining 7-15 pounds every year. Also, drinking water makes you feel fuller and prevents you from attacking a heavy meal
3. Switch to fishIf you are used to eating red meat four times a week try switching to salmon or tuna and notice a mammoth difference. You will save your body upto a whopping 1200 calories every week. Fish does not just enable weight loss but is also an excellent food
4. Snack frequentlyYes, you heard it right. Munching on light but tasty snacks makes you lose weight quicker than having three full meals in a day. This is because you consume lesser calories with frequent snacking. Apple slices with peanut butter spread, fresh fruit with low fat cheese and similar options make for excellent low calorie snacks that also make you feel full.
5. Relish every biteWhen you relish and enjoy every bite to its fullest rather than completing your meal in a jiffy, a feeling of satisfaction creeps in earlier than it usually does. This way you eat sufficient portions and also avoid the situation of feeling stuffed.
6. No weekend holidaysWeekends may be a break from work but do not offer the same treatment for healthy eating. Ensuring a healthy week does not compensate for heavy, mindless eating during weekends. A one time affair is permissible but making a habit out of it is a senseless decision.
Combine your mind and mouth when it comes to eating and feel happy and satiated with a healthy body and peaceful mind.