English for Nursing and Health
English for Nursing
English for Nurses and Medical Professionals
'English for Nurses' is a language course for Overseas nurses starting to work in UK
the BNA British Nursing Association
English for Nursing and Health http://englishfornursingandhealth.blogspot.com/2010/07/using-free-resources-to-improve.html
- Medical English Resources. With Over 1,500 exercises, and also animated conversation practice.
- English for Pharmacists. Reading, writing, speaking, and listening exercises designed to improve pharmacists' English.
- Health Topics. Read about symptoms, causes, treatment and prevention for over 800 diseases, illnesses.
- Interactive Health Tutorials. Using animated graphics each tutorial explains a procedure or condition in easy-to-read language. You can also listen to the tutorial.
- Medical Terminology. Exercises for you to practice using medical terms and prepare for exams.
- Medical Terminology Web. Including sounds of medical terms you can hear at a click.
- English-Chinese Medical Dictationary. Exercises for you to practice using medical terms and prepare for exams.
- Topics in Medical English. Compiled by Jack Kimball.
English for Nurses http://www.eng4nurses.com/
 Grammar วันละนิด