7 Foods that Are Good for Your Skin
You do so much for your skin! This generally includes cleansing, moisturizing, and scrubbing. But, do you know diet plays an equally important role to nourish your skin. There are many foods that are good for your skin. If you do not know about them, then we will list some for you.
1. Flaxseed and fishInclude foods that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Include flaxseed and fish in your daily diet as they are a rich source of omega 3. These foods help to prevent acne and spots on skin. It helps to prevent lines and wrinkles on skin.
2. AvocadosAs avocado is rich in B complex and essential oils, it prevents wrinkles on skin. If you include avocados in your daily diet, it might prevent skin inflammation.
3. OrangesDo you know that oranges have the maximum vitamin C content? Include oranges in your daily diet and make your skin clear. It helps to prevent various skin conditions like pimples and acne. Oranges are also good for dehydrated skin.
4. CarrotsCarrot is rich in vitamin A content, which is good for your skin. Include a glass of carrot juice every alternate day and make your skin glow. It also prevents from age spots and wrinkles on skin.
5. Whole wheat foodsDo you know that whole wheat is rich in selenium which is good for skin? Include maximum whole wheat foods in your diet. Whole wheat foods help in cell repair that makes your skin look younger.
6. SpinachSpinach is rich in iron and vitamin A that is again good for skin. Many women suffer from iron deficiency, which causes under eye dark circles. Include spinach in your diet at least two days in a week to prevent dark circles and age spots. Spinach is also good in vitamin A content that helps to make your skin look fresh and young.
7. Blackberries and blueberriesBlackberries and blueberries are rich in antioxidants. They help to cleanse your body. That in turn helps to prevent pimples and acne on skin. Do include blueberries in the form of juice once in a week.
Foods play an imperative role in keeping the skin clear. So, do include the right foods in your diet.