6 Secrets to Keep From Your Best Friend
It is often said that there are no secrets between best friends. It is not true in real life though. The best way to go about keeping a secret is to not talk about it. You do not have to lie. Do not talk too much about that particular subject. Lies are easy to catch and your best friend might become suspicious which might potentially ruin the friendship. So, here are 6 secrets that you may keep from your best friend.
1. Family MattersIt’s better to be frank with your best friend. But it would be better if you keep your family secrets – especially the uncomfortable ones – even from your best friend. You will never be able to imagine how such things are going to boomerang on you.
2. Your CrushDo not reveal your crush to your best friend too early. The thing with crushes is that it might fade as quickly as it emerges. Allow some time to test the stability of the feelings. Do not reveal such a secret to your best friend, until it has achieved some permanency.
3. Secrets Others Have Told YouWhen somebody else tells you a secret, he/she is trusting you. You may have an often irrepressible urge to share that secret with your best friend. But remember, you are betraying the trust reposed on you by another person.
4. Money MattersMoney is the biggest spoiler of many relationships. The same is the case with friendship too. You or your family may have many sources of income that you do not want to become public. Never bring such things between yourself and your best friend.
5. Painful SecretsThis is the trickiest of them all. You know some painful secret about your best friend or someone in the best friend’s family. To reveal the secret or not – this is the dilemma you face. It is better to keep that secret from your best friend. You can give some hints first and then reveal it gradually.
6. Your Passion towards Your Best Friend’s CrushYou know what it means. Even if you find yourself deeply in love with your best friend’s crush, never say a word about it to your best friend, unless you want the friendship to be broken.