11 Things Guys Want Girls To Know
Guys are relatively very simple creatures. They have uncomplicated needs from all their relationships. If you want to know what your man has always wanted you to understand, read the top ten points mentioned below.
1. We know modern research has proved that gossip is good for health, but don’t keep gossiping all the time. After a bit, it just makes you look dumb. If you appreciate some other girl, we would actually think that would be really cool.
7. When we look at other girls casually or talk to them when you’re not around, DOESN’T mean we’re having an affair with them and are cheating on you. Just like you have the liberty to talk with some of your guy friends in a platonic way, so do we.
8. We love our cars, beers and football matches. Do not plan a movie when you know there is a game playing on TV. Give us our boy’s time out some part of the week. Just like you have your girly sleepovers, we need our space.
9. Don’t spend ages deciding what you want to buy. We get impatient in malls so please make a list of things you need and get that accomplished instead of window shopping for things that you don’t need at all.
10. Quit planning all the time and be spontaneous once in a while. A walk in the rains or a long drive at night – so many romantic memories are made at the spur of the moment. Be open to such things. All the time, your calendar may not work.
11. Don’t expect us to remember all the small anniversaries that you’ve made up – first long drive, first kiss or first date. We barely remember birthdays; please don’t burden us with so many other dates.
Guys have simple, honest demands that girls surely need to know – not only to uncomplicate their own lives, but also to fully enjoy the relationship.