The Unexposed Side Of Kate Middleton
Secrets are always fun to learn about. We bring all you gossipmongers a sip of some of the juiciest gossip about none other than Prince William’s wifey, the Duchess Kate Middleton. When the Royal Wedding took place, the media spoke a lot about Kate Middleton and her history. However, there were certain things that were intentionally or unintentionally left unsaid. Here we bring to you the unexposed side of Kate Middleton. Go on read, what are you waiting for?
1. Kate is allergic to horses!Horses are apparently an inseparable part of the blue bloods. They, in fact, have been linked to royalty since time memorial. However, news says that our latest addition to the regal family of England is allergic to horses.
2. Kate is the oldest royal brideWell, not in the world, but at least in the history of Britain. Princess Diana was only 20 years old when she got married to Prince Charles. However, at 29, Kate makes the oldest royal bride.
3. Kate’s occupational historyKate is always known for her impeccable sense of fashion. Reportedly, Kate worked as an assistant accessories buyer for the company, Jigsaw since December 2006. She worked four days a week at this place. She also worked as a model. News says, once Prince William paid $200 to sit at the front row to watch Kate at a fashion show.
4. Kate prefers CatherineIn everyday life, she prefers people calling her by her birth name, Catherine, instead of Kate. Now that also means, whenever Prince William becomes the King and Kate becomes the Queen, British history will have 5 Queens whose first name was Catherine!
5. Kate and Prince William are relatedNow you will say, obviously they are! But we aren’t talking about them being each other’s spouses. They have been related way before they were even married. Kate is William’s 12th cousin. She is also the 8th cousin of George
6. She has transformed from being “Waitey Katie” to the Princess of EnglandThe British press had nicknamed Kate as “Waitey Katie” making fun of her because she was waiting for Prince William to pop the question. They also criticized her on the basis of her job, stating that she doesn’t have a proper goal in mind, besides marriage. However, her engagement to the Prince left all of them with no words to say apart from praises to the wonderful Kate Middleton.
7. Kate is a lady of self-respect and dignityIn spite of coming from a very different background than Prince William, Kate Middleton still has not forgotten her self-worth. She is definitely not a woman who would tolerate someone disrespecting her. Once a friend told her that she was really very lucky to be with Prince William. To this she replied, “He is lucky to be with me!”
8. Kate was a very possessive girlfriendKate is known to have been very possessive about the Prince. She wouldn’t, under any circumstances, tolerate losing Prince William to any other girl. For Kate, Prince William was her man.
9. Kate was often ridiculed by William’s friendsWilliam’s friends probably never thought that William would end up marrying Kate. While the two were dating, they would make fun of Kate and pass rude comments at her mom’s profession of being a flight attendant.
10. Kate likes drinkingApparently, Kate likes consuming alcohol even more than Prince William. She has been spotted at night clubs with William taking one shot after another. At the end, she’ll still be the one standing.
We hope that these interesting unexposed gossips were able to entertain you and also increase your information about the style icon, Kate Middleton! If you liked it, feel free to share it. If you know of some more gossip, please tell us about it.