How To Say I Love You In Different Languages?
It is said that love is the one language that is understood by everyone. However, if you want to express it to someone, it’s best if you do in the language that they understand. It will make things so much simpler. Read how to say ‘I love you’ in different languages.
- I love you in Armenian: Yes sirum yem dzez
- I love you in Bulgarian: Obicham te
- I love you in Chinese: Wo ài ni
- I love you in Czech: Miluju Te
- I love you in Danish: Jeg Elsker Dig
- I love you in Dutch: Ik Hou Van Jou
- I love you in Estonian: Mina Armastan Sind
- I love you in Filipino: Mahal Kita
- I love you in French: Je T’aime
- I love you in German: Ich Liebe Dich
- I love you in Greek: Se agapó̱
- I love you in Hawaiian: Aloha au ia ‘oe
- I love you in Hindi: Main tumse pyar karti hoon
- I love you in Hungarian: Szeretlek
With the power of translation tools, you can express your love towards anyone, no matter from which country they belong to and no matter which language they understand.
PS: If we have missed out on translating the most romantic words in a language you wished to know, feel free to ask for it. Nay, demand!