10 Tips To Know What To Wear On The First Date
Okay, girls. This is showtime and you must be well prepared for it. You are headed for your first date and still haven’t decided on your outfit for the day. Then you have just come the right way for here are tips that will help you to look your best on that first date. You don’t have to take very serious measures to look cool and chic and impress him for it’s your personality that is more important. It can be even the simplest of outfits that can dazzle him, girls! Go out and keep your best look forward with these cool suggestions.
1. The Jeans LookYou can hardly ever go wrong with any type of jeans. You just have to team up your blue/black jeans with a cream or any other light shaded tee. Put a colorful stole over it to add some color and you’re good to go. If you want to accessorize your outfit, then you could opt for colorful wooden bangles or studs.
2. Dresses All The WayA dress is another chic yet a simple look to try out for your first date. But don’t go over the top with choosing the ‘perfect’ dress. Remember it’s just a date, not your wedding. Be gentle to your purse and buy a knee length dress that suits your personality. You can go wild with the colors, though whites, pinks, blues and yellows are preferred as they bring out the girly side of you. Team it up with a dainty pair of earrings or just a small heart shaped pendant.
3. Skirts Say It AllAny type of skirt would be appropriate except the mini skirt as you don’t want to be showing off too much on your first date itself. Get a flowy skirt of a dark color and wear it with a light colored short top. If the top has ruffled sleeves, it will give a more girly look to your whole outfit.
4. Bell Bottoms Are BackIf you are in love with the 70s fashion, then a pair of bell bottoms are worth your pick. But be careful not to choose something out of your style. Choose the ones with less of flare and wear a simple sweater on it. Understated yet chic is the way to go girl!
5. Leggings In StyleIf it’s summer and you’re fussing about those thick jeans and aren’t much feeling up to the task of putting on dresses too, then why not opt for a much simpler option? Leggings. Yes, they mostly come in black, brown, gray or blue, but can be found in other unconventional colors too. You can either wear a long knee length top or a simple dress on it. And if it goes well with your outfit, then try putting on a stylish belt just above the waist.
6. Cardigans For YouIf there’s an option for summer then why leave winter behind? A dress – more specifically a tube dress, teamed up with a cardigan is the right outfit to pick for a wintery date. A purse or a small sling bag just enough to hold a few essential items would go well with this outfit.
7. Of Scarfs And StolesThese when worn in the right way can make your outfit stand out. Scarfs usually accompany a dress or skirt and stoles would look good with a plain top and jeans. When paired with a dress, scarfs should be made of chiffon or similar light materials and of a neutral color that would pair with any colored dress. But if you have a cream or white dress, then going for a darker shade of scarf would be appropriate. With stoles too, you could experiment and buy colors that would either go with your bright or light colored outfit. You just need to keep it simple and make sure you don’t look like a mannequin.
8. Bag It!What some girls don’t realize is that bags work great as accessories. There are so many to choose from; of course you also need to keep your look in mind after you decide on an outfit. For instance, if you’re putting on a frilly dress then team it up with a clutch. Jeans and top would be well complimented with a shoulder length sling bag. But don’t always stick to a cotton one; try to be more fancy over here and use materials such as leather, canvas or fabric.
9. Go CaprisThis is another pretty way to show more of your feminine side. If you wear a capri, let it be of any color like black, blue, brown. Wear it with a ruffled top or any frilly top and this will make you stand out. A cool pair of dangling earrings would fit this outfit.
10. On A Walk With ShoesWear high heeled boots on skirts or dresses. As wedges are currently in trend, you can wear them on jeans or any other outfit. If you are tall, you can also go with ballet flats that are available in a variety of colors. Simply put, you can experiment with shoes and wear them according to what’s your style.
If you had any doubts on what to wear for your first date, we hope we have helped you with these fascinating outfit ideas. However, if you have some more, suggest us the same.