Tagliatelle with cavolo nero, chickpeas and pecorino (Vegetarian recipes)
Quick, easy and healthy this pasta recipe is on the table in less than 20 minutes.
- Bring a deep saucepan of water to a rolling boil and blanch the cavolo nero for one minute. Drain, and when cool enough to handle, chop finely.
- Heat the olive oil in a wide pan and fry the cavolo nero in it for a few minutes, over a moderately high heat, stirring constantly.
- At the same time, bring a pot of water to a boil and drop in the pasta to cook for two or three minutes until just tender.
- Drain the pasta and stir it into the kale with the lemon zest and juice, the chickpeas and half of the grated pecorino. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve the pasta in deep bowls with more cheese scattered over.