Is The Hype Around Apple iPhone 4S Justified?
Apple iPhone 4S is the latest technological invention by the famous company, Apple, which has been hugely successful with its new iPhone series. So is the much awaited gadget at par with the Apple reputation and the requirements of its users? Let’s have a look.
1. SalesIn a meager time of just 3 days, the company went on to sell 4 million sets of the iPhone which is a huge success for Apple. So, as far as this front is concerned, the iPhone was fairly successful in making its mark.
2. Speed and processingThe new iOS 5 operating system makes the iPhone 4S a blend of fast processing speed and swift web browsing. This latest system of the A5 Dual Core Processor has actually been very good when it comes to comparing it with its predecessor.
3. Display screenThis is one place where the iPhone 4S lags behind. It has a 3.5 inch display screen which is not considered too big. The current smart phones are generally expected to have big screens. In addition to this, there have also been a few complaints against a colored tinting effect in some of the models. This is making the much awaited gadget lag behind its counterparts.
4. Battery Life and StorageThough the company claims that the battery life of iPhone 4S is up to 8 hours on talk and up to 200 hours on the standby mode, it’s still a step behind when compared with its predecessor, the iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 offers 300 minutes’ battery life on the standby mode. The storage capacity in the devices produced by Apple has been amazing and the iPhone 4S continues the tradition. It comes with a storage capacity of 64 GB, though the 32 GB and 16 GB versions of the handset are also available.
5. Camera and SiriBoth these features, that is, Siri and the 8 MP camera, give the gadget an edge over others. Siri works just like a personal assistant to the user and the camera works great with the 1080p filming capacity.
To conclude, by and large, the new gadget, iPhone 4S, by the tech-savvy company has been rated well by users and does live up to the hype which was created before its launch.