5 Low Fat Recipes for Dinner
Frequently skipping dinner to reduce body fat is not a healthy habit as it leads to a number of medical disorders in the long run. But, you can reduce your body fat as well as keep your body healthy by having these low fat recipes in your daily meals. Listed here are some low fat recipes for dinner. Try them out.
1. Pan roasted chickenIngredients required: Boneless and skinless chicken breast, Zucchini cut in fine slices, 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 onion, pepper and salt for additional taste.
Directions: Sprinkle the boneless chicken with salt and pepper before adding it to the frying pan with olive oil. Add onions after cutting it into wedges and cook the chicken on low and medium heat until it gets brown and thereafter remove it from the frying pan. Keep stirring the zucchini until it gets crisp and add it to the cooked chicken and at the end, sprinkle a little amount of parsley and your low fat pan roasted chicken is ready.
2. Baked egg and tomato sandwichAll you need to cook this delicious low fat recipe is a slice of whole grain bread, ham, few tomato slices, and baked egg. Add a little bit of cayenne pepper or paprika on top of it and your dinner of baked egg and tomato sandwich is ready. You need only 15 minutes to prepare this low fat dinner recipe which will fill your stomach and will also keep you healthy.
3. Grilled hamburger sandwichCook some meatballs with lean minced meat. Take whole grain bread and put some lettuce, a tomato slice and the meatballs. Top it with a low fat cheese slice and put the sandwich under the grill. After a few minutes when the slice of cheese melts, remove the sandwich from the grill and your dinner is ready to serve.
4. Fish with herbsThis is a very healthy and low fat recipe for which you need 1 fish fillet, olive oil and herbs like dill, lemon, tarragon, pepper and salt. Heat the oven and mix the herbs with olive oil, salt and pepper and also smear a little oil over the baking sheet before placing the fillet. Then pour the seasoning on the fillet and bake it for 45minutes and take it out of the oven. Your fish with herb is ready for the dining table.
5. Salmon sandwich with saladTake whole grain bread and put some leaves of green salad. Take a fine slice of smoked salmon and put it with the green salad and add a few onion rings for the topping. Make a seasoning of dill and black pepper and sprinkle it over the sandwich. You can prepare this low fat dinner in less than 15 minutes and it would be enough to fill your stomach.