5 Essential Tips For iPad Users
It’s no surprise that everybody is busy showing off an iPad in their hands these days. But you may be one of those iPad users who may not be making full use of your iPad unless you’ve followed some of our smart tips. Check them out.
1. Lock the rotationSure, it’s cool that your iPad can be flipped for landscape or portrait views in a jiffy but that becomes annoying, especially when you’re reading. Become a smart iPad user by locking the rotation of the screen to your preference by going into Settings>General>Use Side Switch>Lock Rotation.
2. Smart selectionAre you an iPad user who is making the mistake of struggling with your fingertip when you want to copy a whole paragraph in your text document? We know that iPad users simply have to double tap on a word to select and copy-paste it. But for a whole paragraph, all you need to do is tap on it for four times continuously.
3. Don’t let your fingers run wildFor all you iPad users out there who love reading the New York Times or even longer blog rolls on your little baby, don’t keep running your fingers up and down your screen to make a long scroll. If you’re at the bottom of the page and want to get to the top, simply tap the title bar once!
4. Switch apps side by sideDue to the desktop, we’re so used to working on multiple apps and windows that we’d expect that to happen naturally in an iPad. Much to the relief of iPad users, the iPad 2 allows you to switch your multiple running apps by simply tapping on an app in its Home button bar and swiping the screen downwards to remove this bar and switch to another app.
5. Use a Bluetooth or an Apple keyboardiPad users are known to miss their keyboards when they have to work on longer text documents on their iPad. The good news is that not only can iPad users attach a wireless Apple or a Bluetooth keyboard, they can also simultaneously use the virtual iPad keyboard whenever required. The two of them can function together!