10 Tips To Create Memories As A Couple
The first few days after the wedding are the most blissful days of life. But as days pass, the love, the warmth, the proximity and the feeling of being married all seem to wane out. Once you get into the general routine, love loses its spark. To top it, marriage comes with a baggage of responsibilities and stressful situations that make it difficult to survive. But, it is completely in your hands if you want to keep the flame of love alive or drift apart from your husband. If you choose the former, we suggest you create beautiful memories together. These timeless memories will help you from drowning in the sea of depression during your lows. Take a look at some ways how you can create wonderful memories together.
1. Go on a date every monthDo you remember what made your first date so special? It was your excitement to meet a new person and to later find out that he’s your perfect match! You may be knowing your husband in and out but there may be so many facets to his personality of which you may be totally unaware of. This date will give that extra time to explore your husband in new ways. This date will also give that special time you need when you are stuck in a rut in your married life. If you have kids, drop them at your parents’ place and go for a date. Take a break from being parents and be a husband and wife again.
2. Have dinner at different restaurantsIf you and your husband are total foodies, then this one is the best option. Try varied cuisines every month by visiting different restaurants. The dining experience that you’d have at a classy restaurant is definitely worth cherishing. Plus, if you have a really busy schedule and you can’t make time for a date, this one would be a cool option.
3. Celebrate holidays togetherThere is so much love and excitement in the air during the holiday season. It’s the best time to rekindle the spark of your marriage. Get some gifts for your honey and make plans to surprise him. Cook delicious meals together and if you want, you can even get steamy in the kitchen!
4. Reserve one day of the week for each otherIdeally, you are supposed to have at least one meal together as a couple. But, if you can’t do that, you can at least reserve one day of the week for each other. A Sunday, a Thursday, any random day is fine. But get that time. Even the silly talks that you’d have during the course of the day will add to the treasure of memories that you are planning to create.
5. Click photosThis one is really important. Each and every date, fun moment, silly face has to be captured by your camera. Photographs will freeze your best moments for ever. Years down the line, you’ll realize the worth of these snaps. They will give you back those priceless moments all over again.
6. Celebrate anniversaries in a special wayCelebrate every anniversary of yours in a special way. Call friends and family for a small get-together and watch videos and photos of your marriage together. Or take inspiration from model Heidi Klum and musician Seal. You know what, they renew their wedding vows every single year!
7. Travel across the worldFor your work related tours or for his business tours, you guys have to travel to far off places all alone. Why not make it spicy by going together? Ah! Lady, we don’t mean intrude in his business tours. Instead, take a leave for 15 days from work and go for a tour around snow capped mountains or your favorite place. Make this a yearly event and make it compulsory!
8. Go for weekend getawaysIt may happen that you won’t get time for a yearly tour some time. In that case, go for weekend getaways. Have a fun time and rejuvenate yourself to get back into your routine with renewed vigor.
9. Organize parties at homeFor every promotion, for every increment and for special occasions, organize little parties at your place. The idea is to not splurge but to interact with people and to share your good times. After all, happiness gets multiplied when divided.
10. Go with your friends for couples’ outingsYou may be having your married friends or some of your husband’s friends who must be married. Take them out with you guys and have a couples’ outing. Play such games in which each couple works as a team. This will not only enhance your team spirit but also strengthen your bond with your husband.
These are little ways how you can create memories together. There can be many more such ways that couples use to make their life special. Do you know more about such innovative ways? Do tell us.